Welcome to CRZ-Craze.com - Page 7 - Honda CR-Z Hybrid Sport Car Forums - CRZ–Craze.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2010, 01:20 AM   #61 (permalink)

Default Re: Welcome to CRZ-Craze.com

Hi everybody! My name is Nick. Previous owner on an FG2(Civic Si coupe) and a current owner of a Acura RDX. I just wanna say that I plan to downgrade to a CR-Z which I don't think is a complete loss. More gas ftw! Nice to met you all. Hopefully we'll have meets in the future. Anyways, gonna do a little browsing on the site.
K20Z3.K23A1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2010, 05:05 PM   #62 (permalink)

Hello! My name is Bill! Congratulations to you.. I think that we will be a big company and i like to share opinions about our cars.. Nice to meet you!
Billyver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-25-2010, 02:20 AM   #63 (permalink)

hi everyone, my name is CaRuZo. surfin the net to make my cr-z a more fun car. lucky i found this forum site.
CaRuZo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2010, 06:28 PM   #64 (permalink)

Welcome to the site.
gomarlins3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2011, 10:46 PM   #65 (permalink)

Hallo!.
My Name is Adam. I'm new CR-Z owner from Poland
Monday, I'll be sitting behind the steering wheel (I'll take it from my Honda dealer). I choose CR-Z as my business car.

I should be driving limo or station wagon.

My sister says that I'm the Man in 40-age crisis :PP: I say: There will be a time for big black limo such as BMW, Mercedes or AUDI, right now it is time for FUN!

What is strange?
My wife likes CR-Z! She don't mind that we have 2 children and 2 small cars (Suzuki Jimny and CR-Z)! So the Question is: Should I be afraid that SHE will be driving CR-Z, ant I Jimny? :blush:
toyo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2011, 02:55 AM   #66 (permalink)
Keo

hey what's up crz owners!!! just thought i'd say hi and introduce myself. i stumbled upon this site while looking up crz photos on firefox. lol. this car is so **** sexy. honestly, i don't even own one. i own a 2006 scion tc, and when i saw this forum, i just had to sign up because i think i'm in love with the crz. it's just so **** sexy and has so much potential and best of all it's a fruckin hybrid! that's sexy as ****. lol. in the future i might just have to trade my tc in for one. i don't think i've even seen one driving around here. i'm from minnesota btw. anyway, i just wanted to say what's up and that i'm glad i found this forum. looking forward to meeting some cool people. later.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CR-Z Hybrid Sport Car Forums - CRZ–Craze.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in